Ice skating activities and programs available year round.
Have fun skating on the world’s only double-decker NHL Ice Rinks.
Fundraisers- We Put the FUN in Fundraising!
Low-work, high-impact… that is what SportsCenter fundraisers are all about with a variety of fundraising packages, there is something for everyone and every age.
Types of fundraisers we offer:
- Limited work, high capacity, fastest and easiest way to make the most money; participation as well as sponsorship opportunities approach both audiences. You can earn anywhere from $2,000 to over $20,000, while enjoying our 18 hole mini-golf course. Make money before the event takes place. 100% of the money raised goes to you!
Family Fun Day
- The most flexible and customizable option, the Family Fun Day package can be planned to include the activities of your choice. It’s a great way for families and kids to work together in support of a cause or goal, while still being active. SportsCenter of CT has a vast combination of activities possible, year round.
- A great and exciting way to raise up to $20,000. Skating participants solicit pledges from friends, family and local businesses based on a total number of laps or set amount of time they expect to complete on the ice. Each participant will receive a special gift package from the SportsCenter.
Activity Gift Cards
- Sell SportsCenter of CT Activity Gift cards at a reduced rate. These cards can be used for Mini-Golf, Ice Skating, Golf Range, Batting Cages, FunBowl and Lazer Tag. Once the fundraiser is complete, your organization will receive 50% of ALL SALES.
Let us get your fundraiser off to a great start. Call 203.929.6500 ext 125 today or email us at KMarchitto@SportsCenterCT.com for more information.
Organizations Who Have Chosen SportsCenter of CT For Their Fundraising Event
- ALS Foundation
- Appalachian Service Project
- Bungay School
- Chapel Street School
- CT Yankee Boy Scout Council
- Derby HS Post Prom Committee
- Fairfield Fire Department – CT Burn Center
- Habitat for Humanity – Greater Bridgeport
- Hadassah of Westport
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- McKinley School
- New Haven Hebrew Day School
- Red Cross
- Relay for Life
- Roger Sherman Elementary
- Sacred Heart University Women’s Division 1 Hockey Team
- Scott Hamilton Cares Benefit
- Shelton High School Cross Country Team
- Mary’s ST Michael’s School
- St. Baldricks
- Thomas the Apostle Church
- Staples Girls Lacrosse
- Staples Varsity Baseball
- Stratfield School
- Sunnyside School
- Temple Beth Nortalk
- The Easton Learning Foundation
- Trumbull High Marching Band
- UJA Westport-Weston-Norwalk-Wilton
- Valley United Way
- Young Parent Program of Milford