Ice skating activities and programs available year round.
Have fun skating on the world’s only double-decker NHL Ice Rinks.
Fundraising events can be the cornerstone in the foundation of your organization’s health and success. At SportsCenter of CT, you can take your fundraising efforts to a whole new level when you combine them with family friendly, fun-filled events. We have helped many local schools, churches and organizations successfully raise money for their organization or cause.
We offer a variety of fundraising options, or work with our Fundraising Coordinator, Julie Alberghini, to customize an event that is customized for you.
Types of fundraisers we offer:
- Chose one or a combination of our activities, including Mini-Golf, Ice Skating, Golf Range, Batting Cages, FunBowl or more. Make a fun day for all while earning money for your organization. Proceeds are split 50/50.
Activity Gift Cards
- Sell SportsCenter of CT Activity Gift cards at a reduced rate. These cards can be used for Mini-Golf, Ice Skating, Golf Range, Batting Cages, FunBowl and Lazer Tag. Once the fundraiser is complete, your organization will receive 30% of ALL SALES.
- A great and exciting way to raise up to $20,000. Skating participants solicit pledges from friends, family and local businesses based on a total number of laps or set amount of time they expect to complete on the ice. Each participant will receive a special gift package from the SportsCenter.
Family Fun Day
- The most flexible and customizable option, the Family Fun Day package can be planned to include the activities of your choice. It’s a great way for families and kids to work together in support of a cause or goal, while still being active. SportsCenter of CT has a vast combination of activities possible, year round.
Let Gary get your fundraiser off to a great start. Call 203.929.6500 today or email us at gsherrick@SportsCenterCT.com for more information.
Organizations Who Have Chosen SportsCenter of CT For Their Fundraising Event
- ALS Foundation
- Appalachian Service Project
- Bungay School
- Chapel Street School
- CT Yankee Boy Scout Council
- Derby HS Post Prom Committee
- Fairfield Fire Department – CT Burn Center
- Habitat for Humanity – Greater Bridgeport
- Hadassah of Westport
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- McKinley School
- New Haven Hebrew Day School
- Red Cross
- Relay for Life
- Roger Sherman Elementary
- Scott Hamilton Cares Benefit
- Shelton High School Cross Country Team
- Mary’s ST Michael’s School
- Thomas the Apostle Church
- Staples Girls Lacrosse
- Staples Varsity Baseball
- Stratfield School
- Sunnyside School
- Temple Beth Nortalk
- The Easton Learning Foundation
- Trumbull High Marching Band
- UJA Westport-Weston-Norwalk-Wilton
- Valley United Way
- Young Parent Program of Milford